The Spooky Nook Sport Academies is changing the fundraising process that will take effect for 2017 – 2018 academy seasons. We will be doing one fundraiser per month, starting June 2017. Thus, we will have twelve fundraisers per calendar year (June 2017 – May 2018). Everyone will have access to participate and take advantage of this positive change. For example, if you’re planning on participating in the 2018 Basketball Academy Season, you may start to fundraiser immediately.
By starting your fundraising early, you can start to build credit for your academy before the season starts. Here’s how things will work:
- This program is completely optional and is open to ALL of our sport academies and will have the opportunity to participate in ALL twelve fundraisers.
- Each fundraiser will be sent out every month, the first one will be released the first week of June.
- The dates laid out in the monthly email will be hard, firm deadlines. We will not accept late orders.
- As form of payment, we only accept CHECKS and or MONEY ORDERS.
- All checks/money orders must be made payable to Spooky Nook Sports.
- All credits raised will be placed on your account here at SNS, no credits will be given as a refund check.
- Areas in our facility that you may use your credits: lessons, camps, clinics, uniforms, tuition dues and tryout fees.
- Orders must be dropped off and picked up at the location specified in each fundraiser email.
Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Ky-Leigh Hallman at [email protected] or at 717-618-8521. Happy Fundraising!