Thank you for your interest in careers that involve being a part of the Spooky Nook Sports team!
Located in Manheim PA, the state-of-the-art Spooky Nook Sports Complex offers various sport courts, climbing areas, playing fields, fitness and performance centers plus a hotel and restaurant all within the 700,000-square-foot indoor facility. A secondary location in Hamilton, Ohio with similar features will be opening in the summer of 2022.
Spooky Nook Sports is committed to bringing families together through sports, entertainment, and events. If you have a passion for delivering excellent guest service and a desire to serve others, Spooky Nook Sports is the place for you.
Some of the Nook Team Member Perks include:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Awesome work environment
- An adult fitness membership and Sports Performance discounts
- Retail shop discounts
- Food and beverage discounts
… And more!
Located just outside of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Spooky Nook Sports is the largest indoor sports complex in the United States. From individual fitness training to birthday parties to national sporting events, The Nook delivers an unparalleled experience for all our guests.
Types of employees
We look for team members that share our core values, which are:
- Make Kindness Contagious: Approach everyone with respect, warmth and understanding. Smile, be thoughtful and enthusiastic, and find a way to make someone’s day
- See the Work: Look for opportunities to pitch in and get the job done. Strive to make things better. Work hard, be smart, adapt, and stay hungry.
- Help Others Succeed: Inspire, support, and empower others to be great and achieve our common goals. Embrace constructive feedback. Celebrate wins.
- Be Honest: Speak truth and do the right thing, even when it’s difficult. Honor your commitments. Earn trust.
Spooky Nook Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nook Sports and Hotel is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect. We create INCREDIBLE guest experiences as a team and prohibit discrimination, bias, prejudice, and harassment based on race, age, gender, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law.