Our top priority at Spooky Nook Sports is making sure you have a great guest experience during your visit!
- The complex address is 75 Champ Blvd. Manheim, PA 17545.
- For special events, the daily parking fee is $10.00 per vehicle. The daily parking fee for buses is $20.00 per bus. The parking fees apply for all event day onsite and offsite parking.
- Parking onsite at Spooky Nook Sports is on a first-come, first-served basis so we encourage all guests to arrive 30 – 45 minutes prior to the event’s start time.
- Once all of our onsite parking lots are full, we accommodate guests at auxiliary lots located within a few miles of our facility. Guests are shuttled onto our property from our auxiliary parking lots.
- If you park onsite at Spooky Nook Sports and have to leave, you are NOT guaranteed a spot onsite when you return. If our onsite lots are full when you come back to the facility, you will have to park at one of our auxiliary lots. You will only pay for parking one time each day even if you end up parking onsite and at an auxiliary lot.
- All payments for parking will be handled at our Guest Services desks which are located directly inside the main entrance and inside the C-11 entrance.
- You are highly encouraged to pay for parking at Guest Services throughout the day whenever it is convenient for you. Doing it earlier in the day will avoid any waiting times that could occur at the end of the event.
- Prior to exiting all parking lots, you will be required to show our Parking Attendant your pass to validate payment.
Please contact us if you have any questions.