Our monthly fundraisers gives players/parents the opportunity to raise money that can be used towards their current tuition or future camps and clinics. Each month, the instructions and order forms for that months’ fundraiser will be listed here and you will have about a month to sell this fundraiser. When the orders are due you will bring your order form and check (NO CASH) to the fundraising table located near the kettle corn stand, please make a copy of your order form for your reference
By starting your fundraising early, you can start to build credit for your academy before the season starts. Here’s how things will work:
- This program is completely optional and is open to ALL of our sport academies and will have the opportunity to participate in ALL twelve fundraisers.
- Each month's fundraiser will be added here when the fundraiser is open.
- The dates laid out on this page will be hard, firm deadlines. We will not accept late orders.
- As form of payment, we only accept CHECKS and or MONEY ORDERS.
- All checks/money orders must be made payable to Spooky Nook Sports.
- All credits raised will be placed on your account here at SNS, no credits will be given as a refund check.
- Areas in our facility that you may use your credits: lessons, camps, clinics, tuition dues and tryout fees.
- Orders must be dropped off and picked up at the location specified in each fundraiser email.
Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com. Happy Fundraising!
All upcoming information below is subject to change. Information will be posted for each fundraiser on its individual release date.
October 2021 - Perfect Candy
Order Forms Here
Due Date: Monday October 11th, 2021 | 4:00pm - 7:00pm (No late orders will be accepted)
Pick-Up Date: Monday October 25th, 2021 | 4:00pm - 7:00pm
November 2021 - Pellman's Cheesecake and Pies
Instructions Here | Order Forms Here
Due Date: Monday November 1st, 2021 | 4:00pm - 7:00pm (No late orders will be accepted)
Pick-Up Date: Monday November 22nd, 2021 | 5:00pm - 7:00pm