Tournaments at Nook Champion Mill
Spooky Nook Sports Champion Mill hosts a variety of tournaments throughout the year. The tournament schedule, rules and payment information are handled by the tournament’s organizer, not The Nook. Please reach out to your team’s coach or the organizer if you need more information regarding these details.
Warm up time is not guaranteed, but if you would like to use a court prior to your game, we offer day passes and reservations on a first come, first served basis.
- View our parking map here.
- Our address is 601 N. B St., Hamilton, OH 45013.
- For tournaments and events at Spooky Nook Sports Champion Mill, Lot 1 off of Rhea Ave. will be the first lot for visitors to park in. Once that lot is full, you will be directed to one of our other parking lots as we have several parking lots onsite.
- Parking onsite at Spooky Nook Sports Champion Mill is on a first come, first served basis so we encourage all guests to arrive 30 – 45 minutes prior to the event’s start time.
- Once all of our onsite parking lots are full, we accommodate guests at an auxiliary lot located within a mile of our facility. Guests are shuttled onto our property from our auxiliary parking lot.
- If you park onsite at Spooky Nook Sports Champion Mill and have to leave, you are NOT guaranteed a spot onsite when you return. If our onsite lots are full when you come back to the facility, you will have to park at our auxiliary lot. You will only pay for parking one time each day even if you end up parking onsite and at our auxiliary lot.
- The daily parking fee is $5.00 per vehicle. The daily parking fee for buses is $20.00 per bus. The parking fees apply for all event day onsite and offsite parking.
- All payments for parking will be handled at our Guest Services desk which is located directly inside the main entrance.
- Handicapped parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Overnight parking is not permitted.
- Vehicles parked in the fire lane in front of our Hotel & Conference Center and in areas designated for Fitness Center members only along with vehicles parked in the grass or in unmarked spots will be towed at the owner's expense.
Our sports facility spans nearly 700,000 sq. feet. The Champion Mill Conference Center and Warehouse Hotel are an additional 650,000 sq. ft. You are encouraged to bring your own mobility device as The Nook does not provide rental wheelchairs.
Handicapped parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
Spooky Nook Sports Champion Mill provides the opportunity for outside organizations to rent The Nook to host a variety of tournaments and events. Since these outside organizations are overseeing the entire tournament planning process, coordinating officiating, and sometimes live-streaming games, these organizations set their own admission prices and collect these fees directly.
Spooky Nook Sports Champion Mill partners with Orthopedic Associates of SW Ohio for many of our events. You must provide your own athletic tape for ankle taping.
We have one ATM in our sports complex which is located in the main entrance by Guest Services. An additional ATM is located in the Champion Mill Conference Center.
Spooky Nook Sports Champion Mill has in-house food and beverage options within the facility.
In our food court, we offer a variety of grill fry and grab & go options including hamburgers, sandwiches, salads, fruit, nachos, candy, a beer garden, a variety of drinks and more! You can also choose from:
- Grill Fry
- Grab & Go
- Asian Fare
- Smoothie Bar
Municipal Brew Works is also located across the street in our Champion Mill Conference Center.
Live-streaming is offered for most tournaments. Contact your tournament organizer for specific live streaming details and instructions.
Spooky Nook Sports Champion Mill is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged. All visitors are encouraged to leave valuables at home. Lost & found is located at the Guest Services desk.
Spooky Nook Sports Champion Mill accepts cash, credit and debit cards.
Regarding tournament admission fees, some tournament organizers accept credit/debit cards, while some accept cash and debit/credit cards. Please reach out to your team's coach or the organizer if you need more information.
Spooky Nook Sports Champion Mill does not allow pets inside the complex; however, Spooky Nook Sports does comply with all ADA service animal requirements.
Our retail store is coming soon. Check back for updates.
Petals & Wicks and Sara's House are open across the street in our Champion Mill Conference Center.
We have onsite security, who perform bag checks at our entry points to ensure the safety of all guests.
Limited bleacher seating is available on a first come, first served basis. We encourage spectators to bring personal folding chairs or camping chairs! Any chairs brought onto the hardwoods must have plastic legs - no chairs with metals legs can be used on the hardwood surface. No Spooky Nook Sports Champion Mill chairs can be removed from any playing surface or food outlet.