Membership dues may be adjusted for individual membership categories. A minimum of 60 days’ notice will be provided for any rate changes. Members are responsible for making good on any membership deduction that is not honored by the bank plus a maximum service charge of $30 (This is in addition to any fees your bank may charge). When EZ-pay drafts are refused by the member’s financial institution, the member will be notified of his/her termination. If he/she desires to rejoin Spooky Nook Sports, he/she must contact the Membership Director to reapply. The member is responsible for notifying Spooky Nook Sports, in writing or in person, of any changes in name, address, phone or financial institution. Click here to view the membership policies and code of conduct.
Membership dues are non-transferable from/to another facility.
Spooky Nook Sports provides no refunds.
Members wishing to terminate their membership must give 30 days’ written notice. They will be billed one more time and their membership will remain active throughout that period. Members must also turn in all of their membership cards on the last day of their membership.
Members receive two complimentary guest passes per year for the indoor or outdoor facilities.
A family membership that covers 4 members would include 8 guest passes per year at no charge. After eight guests, the fee is $15 per guest per visit. The family membership is permitted a total of two guests per visit. Notation is made in the membership unit notes on Max Solutions.
A youth, adult or senior membership would receive two guest passes per year at no charge. After two guests, the fee is $15 per guest per visit. The membership is permitted a total of two guests per visit. Notation is made in the membership unit notes on Max Solutions.
Guests 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult member (18 years or older).
Additional guests are $15 per guest per visit. All guests must show photo ID and sign in at the welcome desk. The host member must take responsibility for the guest and remain in the same program area as the guest. A guest may visit the facility up to two times in one year as a guest, after which they must join as a member.
Non-members purchasing a daily pass without a host member are charged $15 per visit and $40 for a family to enjoy the indoor facility.
Lockers are available for all members. Youth 11 years and under must be accompanied by the SAME GENDER parent/guardian in the locker room. It is recommended that individuals 12-14 years old be accompanied by the SAME GENDER parent/guardian. Please be courteous and treat the facilities as your home; clean up after yourselves.
Outside Food and Beverage
Coolers and outside food and beverages are prohibited. Each participant is permitted to bring up to, but not exceeding, 32 ounces of liquid into to the facility. Food service options are available for sale at Spooky Nook Sports. No food or drink is permitted in the workout areas, except for sports drinks or water bottles.
Social Media Policy
Spooky Nook Sports reserves the right to remove any posted content that we consider to be irrelevant, illegal, inappropriate, disrespectful, or otherwise offensive. To view our Social Media Conduct Rule Book in its entirety, click here.
Facility GuidelinesBelow are guidelines that Spooky Nook Sports uses to ensure the safety and security of all our stakeholders. There may be times, at the sole discretion of Spooky Nook Sports, when exceptions are allowed to these guidelines.
- Membership is a paid privilege at Spooky Nook Sports. Membership cards must be scanned at the welcome desk upon arrival and at designated areas prior to entry.
- All members are expected to act in a courteous, caring, respectful and responsible manner.
- Verbally abusive behavior, including angry or vulgar language, swearing, name-calling or shouting may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or any type of menacing behavior may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
- Sexually revealing attire exposing midriff, cleavage or buttocks is considered inappropriate and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
- For the protection of all of our members and guests we search the Megan’s Law offender database of all new members and guests. Anyone who is registered, has plead guilty, and/or has been convicted of child abuse will be denied access to our facilities.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn throughout the building. Athletic shoes are mandatory in the gym, courts, fields and fitness club. Footwear is required throughout the facility!
- Children aged 11 and under must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18 years or older) in the facility.
- School-aged youth may not be in the facility while school is in session unless participating in a school-sponsored program.
- Bikes, roller blades and skateboards are not permitted in the Nook Sports facility.
- Spooky Nook Sports is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged. All members are encouraged to leave valuables at home and lock personal items in a locker while utilizing the facility.
- All facilities are smoke-free. Smoking will not be tolerated and may result in immediate removal from the building and grounds, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
- Members may be refused admittance if suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Substance use will not be tolerated and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
- Carrying or concealing a weapon or any device or object that may be used as a weapon may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
- Lost and found items will be kept in the Membership Department for a period of one week. Items left after one week will be thrown out or donated to Goodwill or the Salvation Army.
- In the case of an accident or incident, a staff member must be notified and an accident/incident report must be filed and submitted to the appropriate department head. In the case of first responder assistance, all members of the party must remain on the premises until they are released by responder personnel.
- Theft or behavior that results in the destruction or loss of property may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
- Loitering within or on the grounds of Spooky Nook Sports is considered inappropriate and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
- Spooky Nook Sports does not allow pets inside the complex; however, Spooky Nook Sports does comply with all ADA service animal requirements. The ADA defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability.