AN ALL-INCLUSIVE WEDDING RECEPTION VENUE
Your wedding reception venue is like the icing on the cake — the pop of champagne — the sparkle in the diamond ring. It sets the stage for the entire party and will most likely be the highlight of everyone’s night. But finding the perfect wedding reception location can be overwhelming. Determining the right place to accommodate your needs and the expectations of your guests can prove to be stressful. Even if you have a wedding venue in mind, the idea of then finding a caterer, hotel and other essential amenities is just an extra hassle.
Thankfully, Spooky Nook is an all-inclusive wedding venue, helping you each step of the way. Our complex comes complete with large and small event rooms, activity areas, an on-site restaurant with catering capabilities, an on-site hotel, and parking galore. Learn more about our facility and consider it for your wedding or reception event.
CHOOSE SPOOKY NOOK FOR A MAGICAL, PRACTICAL WEDDING DAY
At the Nook, we believe the style, mood and overall vibe of your special day should be encapsulated into one perfect night. Whether you have 10,000 guests or a party of 50, we have a flexible space for wedding reception venues. Plus, our banquet hall can transform into any theme you desire. The customizable options are endless; from color scheme and decorations to individual plate settings and name cards. Your wedding is all about you, and we plan to keep it that way.
Why Nook Meetings & Events?
There are plenty of reasons to choose us for your wedding!
410,000 sq ft
Hosting a bridal rehearsal dinner will help make sure everyone is on the same page so your wedding can be fun and relaxing. If you're looking for rehearsal dinner venues in central PA, Spooky Nook has everything you need. From spacious banquet rooms to delectable catering selections, Spooky Nook is the best place for a casual rehearsal dinner everyone will enjoy.
PLANNING YOUR BRIDAL REHEARSAL DINNER
Spooky Nook features the amenities to make any rehearsal dinner a success. Our staff will work with you to plan a fun event for everyone involved in your wedding. Here are a few things to keep in mind when planning your rehearsal dinner itinerary:
- Get a headcount: Before you dive deep into planning your rehearsal dinner, it's a good idea to gauge how many people will be in attendance. It's okay if you're in the early stages and you only have a rough estimate. Having some idea of what to expect will help you through the next steps.
- Choose a venue: Finding the right venue is the key to having a fun night with your guests. Spooky Nook has so much to offer for rehearsal dinners, including 19 event spaces that we can adjust to the size of your party.
- Pick a theme: A creative theme can set the tone for your dinner. Choose a theme that speaks to you and your relationship. Spooky Nook's staff is happy to coordinate with you to bring any theme to life.
- Plan a menu: What's a rehearsal dinner without delicious food? Spooky Nook's executive chef will work with you to develop a menu full of unique selections that are sure to hit the spot.
- Have a blast: Remember — your rehearsal dinner is a time to have fun with those closest to you before your wedding day. Spooky Nook's event spaces feature state-of-the-art sound equipment and enough floor space for the whole family to get up and groove.
Planning a wedding is no party, and it never gets easier as the big day nears. Worrying about specific bridal party details and trying to determine a food menu may be demanding — but we’re here to help.
Spooky Nook offers full-service, on-site catering with an executive chef and banquet staff. We work with you to accommodate your casual or elegant theme.
The Warehouse Hotel is also located on-site. As the party dwindles down and the last song plays, guests can make their way to the hotel to relax and reminisce on the eventful evening. With our luxurious rooms and uniquely comfortable setting, everyone will be able to take a deep breath of recuperation after the party.
And let’s not forget about the Spooky Nook Sports complex, also located on-site. Guests have the options of using our climbing gym, Ninja Warrior gym, regulation fields and sport courts, and even an arcade. Your guests will light up with excitement when they see the endless opportunities for fun, making it an ideal location to host a bachelor party or bachelorette party.
SPORTS WEEKEND BACHELOR PARTY
SPACE FOR ANY GATHERING
When you're planning your wedding reception or a rehearsal dinner, keep Spooky Nook in mind as a venue that can accommodate events of nearly any size. Our 800,000-square-foot indoor facility features 19 event rooms that we can customize to meet your party's needs. From banquet halls to smaller meeting rooms, our facility has options to host anywhere from 50 to 10,000 guests.
Spooky Nook is conveniently located 10 miles outside of Lancaster, PA, close to Hershey and Harrisburg. Whether you and your guests are traveling by car, train or air, the route is convenient.
FIND THE ICING TO YOUR CAKE AT SPOOKY NOOK SPORTS
At Spooky Nook, we know how much your wedding reception and rehearsal dinner mean to you. Our staff is here to make your big day a success. To start creating your customized wedding venue, request more information today!