Whether your organization is looking for a team building event, an off-site location to boost productivity or just a way to say “thanks” to staff, there is no limit at Spooky Nook – our experienced group events staff can plan your entire event or work with you to customize your next corporate outing or company event. Choose from dozens of team building events, enjoy dedicated meeting space, and work with experienced facilitators that promote interactive learning.
- rock climbing
- ropes course
- arcade challenges
- organized team competitions
- and much more
Click Here to download our Meetings Capacity Sheet.
|Total Area (Sq. Feet)||Dimensions||Banquet Rounds||Theater||Classroom|
|Meeting Room 1||3,503||84’x88’||233||500||174|
|Meeting Room 1a||1,968||42’x48’||131||281||98|
|Meeting Room 1b||1,535||42’x40’||102||219||76|
|Meeting Room 2||5,459||131’x82’6”||363||779||272|
|Meeting Room 2a||1,653||45’x37’6”||110||236||82|
|Meeting Room 2b||3,806||86’x45’||253||543||190|
Location & Facility
- In the heart of Lancaster County
- A short day-trip away from:
- Philadelphia (84.3 mi)
- Baltimore (74.2 mi)
- Washington D.C. (117 mi)
- New York City (168 mi)
- Conveniently located off of Rt. 283 and the Salunga Exit
- Historic Downtown Lancaster is only a few miles away with 125 art venues, countless cafes and restaurants, and the biggest shopping outlet on the East Coast
- 130,000 square feet of event space:
- 2 meeting rooms
- 2 board rooms
- 1 executive suite
- Convertible sports space for banquets, conventions and group events
- Professional grade indoor and outdoor fields and courts
- Fitness Center featuring all the latest equipment
- 4 party and event rooms
- Local, regional and national leagues and tournaments at three different levels (recreation, club and elite) for the huge variety of sports offered.
- Meetings, conventions, tradeshows, banquets, fundraising and charity functions and other major events.
- Strength and conditioning exercises as well as classes for yoga, aerobics, zumba, spin and more.
- Youth and adult athletic programs, such as instructional and specialty clinics, sport specific camps, and 1-on-1 opportunities with high-quality coaches and/or trainers.
- Performance enhancement programs for all kinds of athletes.
- Team building programs.
- Corporate leadership, motivation and culture change workshops.
- Field trips and summer camps.
- Corporate events like holiday parties and picnics as well as off-site meetings.
- Birthday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, graduations and much more.
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Services & Amenities
- Friendly, professional staff for every event any time of the year
- Coordination of catering, travel, lodging and accommodations and all vendor services.
- Food court and smoothie bar with a wide variety of delicious options for dining in or on the go.
- Family entertainment center that includes a variety of arcade games and soft play areas.
- Adventure activities, including rock climbing and bouldering walls, Clip ‘N Climb, and an outdoor mud run obstacle course.
- Childcare services.
- Athletic trainer always on-site for sports events.
- Orthopedics and physical therapy.
- Sporting goods store.
- Individual lighting, sound and climate controls.
- Facility wide sound system.
- High-speed Wi-Fi access.
- Multimedia capabilities including fully supported A/V services, flat-screen television monitors with DVD, HDMI and LCD projector capabilities.
- Marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
Spooky Nook offers experiential learning at its best! Bring your co-workers, friends, or project teams and let our professional facilitators take you through an experience that will build a level of trust and understanding your team needs to succeed.
Group programs on the rock wall and ropes course include:
This curriculum-based program introduces key concepts for teamwork and then uses the wall as an environment where trust, communication, collaboration, support, and encouragement are put to the test. Teaming Up! is the perfect teambuilding event and can be combined with other experiences as part of a combination program for groups of 12 to 1200.
This powerful leadership development program introduces leadership skills such as goal-setting, planning, team communication, motivating others, and perseverance. After an introduction to these important skills, your Spooky Nook instructor will help you put these lessons to work on the rock wall. The result – a real world, real-time learning experience where leadership and teamwork lead to real achievement.
Climb the wall and build teamwork. This curriculum is designed for groups of students over 12 years old. Students learn leadership skills and then test them as they plan, coach, guide, set goals, and work with one another on the rock climbing wall.
For more information please contact Lyndsay Warner at 717-945-7087 ext. 122 or [email protected].